Week 13:Reconsidering the Superhero

This week I read "Batman: The Killing Joke" by DC Comics, which people know a lot about superheroes. When I first read this comic, English is not a native language, and I had a lot of difficulty in understanding the joker's feelings. Especially in the last scene, it was a little difficult for Batman and Joker to understand each other and understand them in the laughing scene.

It was interesting that the main character was a joker who connected me with this book. If you are a superhero, the hero and the villain hate each other or have a lot of conflicts. This work was very unique in the relationship between the villain and the hero. The lives of the two were similar, but the contradictory relationship was very strange that the ending of each other was a villain and a hero.

I know this is already made a movie, a Batman series, or a Joker's exclusive.
I think I'd make it similar, but I think it's my opinion that I'd like to take away the scene where the joker justifies harming others by being persecuted in the past.

If this work is different from other superhero works, it is the relationship between the villain and the hero. And when the villain always tries to kill the hero, the hero sees him as a stop rather than wanting to kill the villain. It seems that the villains and heroes of the non-general relationship are the reasons for my attention.

The picture is realistic, but a little exaggerated seems to make it more transferable to this work; it was a fun time to know the deeper contents of the characters I originally knew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week12: Comics by women

Week 08: Stereotype and the ethics of representation

Week11: Comics as contemporary literature